Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Listed on ISE

I realized after getting a message from a curious shareholder, that I never officially announced that DDE is now listed on the International Stock Exchange: http://intlstockexchange.com/

All DDE shares have been transferred to your account on the ISE - and future company communications will be posted in the forums there. I may use the blog to pontificate occasionally, but I won't use it often for DDE news.

The move to ISE is going well - please check it out and if you don't have your account activated, go to the inworld ISE headquarters and sign up!

dd

1 comment:

mmahessh said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return. Plots for sale in Hyderabad